Tortorice Contractors, Inc. installs hundreds of roofs per year for professional builders and private homeowners alike. The products we use vary greatly from fiberglass shingles to woodshakes, slate, and several types of flat roof products. We also have a very wide selection of metal and copper roofing surfaces to cover any and all of your needs. Due to our unique factory-certified status, the roofs we install are eligible for special warranties — all backed by GAF’s financial reputation as North America’s largest roofing manufacturer. After all, a warranty is only as good as the manufacturer that stands behind it. With a GAF roof, you can be sure that you will be covered throughout the warranty period—without fail! If you are still unsure, ask us for more information about which warranty option would be right for your home.
To ensure your total satisfaction, our company has been provided with extensive educational materials developed by GAF’s technical experts—allowing us to stay current in the latest roof installation techniques. That’s why GAF has authorized us to offer their enhanced system warranties, which includes an option for a factory inspection of your finished roof!
To ensure your total satisfaction, our company has been provided with extensive educational materials developed by GAF’s technical experts—allowing us to stay current in the latest roof installation techniques.
Tortorice Contractors, Inc. is
- Fully Licensed Fully licensed by our state to perform roofing work
- Adequately Insured For your protection
- Have a Proven Reputation For providing quality roofing services throughout the community
- Committed to Ongoing Professional Training To ensure quality installation
Because of GAF’s stringent standards, only the top 3% of all roofing contractors have qualified as Master Elite™ contractors!
Choosing Tortorice, a GAF Master Elite™ contractor, is your assurance that you’ll be dealing with a quality, reputable, dependable, and professional contractor for your roof repair in NJ, PA and DE – not an untrustworthy “fly-by-nighter”.
- ranges from low-cost 3-tab shingle to lifetime architectural shingles with extra durability and style
- many colors and types
- suitable for most residential applications
- easy to repair
- fire resistant
- natural look weathering to a soft grey
- offers some insulation value
- blends in with the environment
- easy to repair or replace
- long lasting if maintained (30–50 years)
- available in different looks including cedar shingles, slate, or standing seam
- many colors
- light weight
- long life span (at least 50 years)
- low maintenance
- can be installed over existing roofs
- excellent performance in high wind, hail and rain
- environmentally friendly
- many colors and styles
- easy to maintain
- extremely durable when maintained
- beautiful, distinctive appearance
- long life span
- low maintenance
- about 1/3 the weight of slate
- long lasting (30–50 years)
- cost effective
- available in a large range of styles and colors with more appearing constantly
- made of reclaimed materials